Monday 22 September 2008

Article Marketing Why You Need a Coach

Article Marketing Why You Need a Coach
By Sean Mize

Article marketing is one of the very coolest things online today in the area of driving traffic. I believe that with all my heart. Now, I also believe this article marketing is changing, and changing in a big way. You see, no longer can you just blindly submit to 500 article directories and get the kind of results you used to be able to get.

You have to know exactly where to submit, exactly how to make your links right, when to put in live links and when not to. It is not the same as it was a year ago. In fact, I think it is not the same as it was 6 months ago and some big changes may be coming this year. Some article directories are rising to the top one is at the top but others are drowning. Do you really want to submit to a drowning article directory?

OK, back to my premise. Heres what I think I think in order to make real money online, everybody needs a coach someone who is doing it now, and can show them exactly what is working today.

I did- in fact, I had several coaches and without them I wouldnt be doing what I am doing today. Dont get me wrong I was determined to succeed and I think I would have anyway I am real stubborn like that but the coaching helped. It went right to my core and I just did things the way the top people today are making money and I like to think I am doing it better, but that is for you to judge.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Do you want to learn how to build a massive list fast? Click here: Email List Building

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 800 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=SeanMize
http://EzineArticles.com/?Article-Marketing---Why-You-Need-a-Coach&id=465662

No comments: